THE SAD MESSAGES AND ALLAH

>> Friday, September 11, 2015






THE SAD MESSAGES AND ALLAH


I arrived at Subang Sky Park yesterday night. It took more times than usual to wait for the arrival of my bag as a luggage at the hall near of the arrival gate.  It might be because of the flight from Singapore arrived at the airport nearly at same times with the domestic flight.

I was waited by my son and my friend. At the airport I was told that one of our best friends was passed away three days ago. For years he was strike by heart failure that prevented him from doing any usual life activity. He was weak and his heart was help doing its work by a battery that was planted by doctor in his body. During his years of sickness he was seen always patience and happy with his agony life. He was calmness to the destiny given by Allah to him.


We pray for Allah to pardon him and put him in heaven of Jannah with all the faithful men of Islam.


From Allah we came to Allah we all will return.


When I arrived at the house and after the night prayer I took times the look the messages send to me through WhatApp in my hand phone. There are hundreds to day messages I did not see. I read them quickly one by one, and looked at the photos after download them.


There were  messages that touch my heart when I read them.


One message came from my good friend to tell us he was in the ward in a hospital for treatment. He said that he was ward because he was ridden more than one serious ailments for treatment by doctors.  He asked all of us to pray for his health and safety and could go out shortly from the hospital.


O Allah please grand him and his family patience during this turmoil hours and recover him from his sickness. O Allah You created the sickness and has the power to cure it.


Another sad message came from one of my unfortunate friend. Through the message he told me that one of his dearest family members was ridden by an agony sickness.  It was a grievous ailment. The doctor had set the time to operate his sick family. According to the doctor there was no other way to cure such ailment accept through the operation.


He asked me and all his friends to make prayer for his family, and pray that the operation will be successful.


O Allah please grand my friend a great tiding and I hope that the operation will successful.  Thank you Allah for hear our prayers.


Another message came from overseas. One of mine friends wrote a message to tell me that his mother was in hospital a few minutes ago. He told me to pray for his mother. She was very old, weak and for years was ridden in bed because of her sickness. According to his message it was a thin hope for her to recover. So he asked all his friends to pray for his mother goodness in this world and Hereafter.


Allah please grand him his prayers and family prayer, and also our prayers for his mother safety in this world and the next world.

  
Another message said his son was in hospital and will be operate soon to remove his swollen on his feet. It was a minor operation, and nothing to worry about it. Anyhow his asked all his friends to pray for his son.


Yesterday afternoon my daughter in law received a telephone call from his sister. Her sister told that her uncle was very sick and in the hospital at that time. A few minutes after that her sister telephoned her again and told that her uncle was just has passed away.


From Allah we came, and to Allah we will return.


Although all of the messages I mention above seem trifling, but they recall our mind to the some commandment or decree of Allah in the al-Quran. Let us read carefully some of them and make our heart soft and we get benefit from them


“Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day  of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever  is removed  away from the fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception [a deceiving thing”. 185 –Al-‘Imran[3].


“And this life of the world is only an amusement and play! Verily, the home of the Hereafter- that is the life indeed [i.e, the eternal life that will never end], if they but knew”. 64-Al-‘Ankabut [29].


“And the life of this world  is nothing but play and amusement. But far better  is the house in the Hereafter for those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious]. Will you no then understand?”. 32- Al-An’am [6].


Jalan Teratai,
Soujana Utama 3,
Sungai Buloh.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP