AIDILFITRI HAS BLOOM ITS WINGS

>> Monday, June 3, 2019







AIDILFITRI HAS BLOOM ITS WINGS





I LOOKED upward at the blue sky at the stillness night

Took the clear clouds and put in my chest


And caress the golden moon and put it in my heart

And touch the twinkling  stars and put on my forehead


And went down to the roaring ocean to swim and clean my body and soul

How sweet is the Aidilfitri bloom its wings with its smiling face


I climbed the hill to its peak to breathe the breeze its sweet aroma


I am very joy and happy


At last to be the winner in the field of jihad with black power


Who always shake and hinder the Allah’s slaves sincere to Him


To be genuine in his fasting in the sweet month of Ramadhan


In the joy and happiness the sadness also crept in my chest


And past the Ramadhan when the Aidilfiri comes
than the sweetness of Ramadhan shall  switch of its beautiful aroma


And we have to wait another twelve months for the Ramadhan to come again to our doors


Oh Allah please forgive us and gift us your Jannah


Fore ever!




To all the Muslim, please receive our heart feeling:

“Taqabbalallahu minnaa wa minka”.
[May Allah receive our good deed and yours]


Kg. Parit. PT. KB.Kelantan
29 Ramadhan1440
3 Jun 2019



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP