MEMORI DALAM KEMBARA

>> Monday, June 17, 2019







MEMORI DALAM KEMBARA
 

Last Friday, 14 Jun 2019, at 5.00 oclock I took a flight frrom Pengkalan Chepa Airport to Subang Airport.

More than one year I did not take any flight.

Last month I have bought to and fro ticket from Pengkalan Chepa Airport to Subang Airpot but cancelled it at last moment because of small problem which could not be avoided.

Today my destination is to my son house, Arham Zaini at Saujana 3, Sungai Buloh.

Alhamdulillah my trip in the flight is very good and refresh.





But on the way from Subang  to Saujana 3 the  usual road we always used was jam because of the accident that happen near the airport. So we have to use another highway that was longest distant from the ordinary road that we always used.





We were very lucky that the blues sky were clear at that twilight. There were very beautiful clouds in the sky.

We saw Allah Al-Mighty behind all creations.

My younger son, Ahmad Syaibani and his family have arrived at Saujana yesterday, Thursday evening with car.

And my daughter, Noor Baiti Zaini  with her family will arrive tomorrow, Saturday 15 June 2019, with car.

My son will drive back to Kota Bharu on Saturday, and my daughter will drive back on Saturday after finished their work.

I will go back to Kota Bharu on Tuesday evening, 18 June 2019.

May Allah spread His blessing  to us Allah. 





There was small gathering for two days at Saujana house, on Saturday and Sunday.

Thank Allah all run smoothly.

On the Tuesday
On Tuesday evening I was on board of the Fire Fly on the way back to Kota Bharu.

The flight was took off  at 5 o’clock from Subang Airport to Kota Bharu Airport and will take 1our and 5 minutes to reach its destination.






 At the time the weather was not fine and almost all the time the plane high in the sky was shaking.

Therefore I could not use some the times for reading as usual in any flight.

I pray to Allah for our safety.
The plane landed safely at the schedule time at Kota Bharu Airport.

At that time the rain was not heavy, although the passenger have to use umbrella to go to departure room.

My daughter Noor Baiti telephoned that they will be late about 10 minutes because all the roads to airport was jam caused the heavy rains.

Alahamdulillah all are okay till we arrived at home about 7.00 o’clock.

I would like to end this short memory with:
Oh  Allah please fill our  life with joy  and blessing with  Allah be close  to us and to hear us when we call and give us all You sweetest gift. We hope that Allah  will help us for our feelings never change to someone that we truly care for them although  they make mistakes to us because it’s our mind that angry but it is not our heart that still till care for them.

Oh Allah SWT please accept all our devotion to You  and save us from extreme difficulty  and burdens of life and make we cry only for you  due to our Love and fear to You alone.





Saujana 3 ,Sg.Buloh &
Kg.Parit, PT. KB.Kelantan.

15 June 2019 & 19 June 2019.
















  


  


    






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP